Your First Visit
Your initial visit to Healthy Smiles of Pearland Dental Spa will include a comprehensive exam that typically includes a full-mouth series of x-rays as well as a soft and hard tissue evaluation of the head and neck. We reserve a full hour for you to get acquainted with the dentist so that all of your concerns or questions can be addressed.
Please bring your driver's license, or identification card, and insurance card when coming to the office. If you did not take advantage of our online forms, please arrive 10 to 15 minutes earlier than your scheduled appointment time to accommodate your patient registration. You are encouraged to have meals at your normal time because it would not interfere with your visit to your Pearland dentist.
After the doctor has evaluated your records, we make a treatment plan presentation, where the number of visits necessary and your financial responsibility will be fully discussed with a member of our Pearland Dental team.
Patients are seen by appointment only. We schedule your Dental appointments in our Pearland office based on your individual treatment needs. We make every effort to be on time for our patients and ask that you extend the same courtesy to us. If you cannot keep an appointment, please notify us at least 48 hours in advance to avoid a cancellation fee of $35. If a procedure requires two or more hours with the dentist, payment in full is collected at the time the appointment is reserved for you.
We do our best to accommodate your dental emergencies within 24 hours at our Pearland Dental Office. At the same time, please take into consideration that if you are using dental insurance, we need to verify your dental benefits during office hours.
Payment & Office Policies
You will be able to discuss fees and payment options before treatment begins. We accept assignment of dental benefits from most insurance plans, and we will file the necessary papers to the insurance company. We work hard to make dental care affordable, and to help you maximize your insurance benefits. We also have financing options available to fit your budget.
We cannot give you accurate dental fee estimates over the phone, since the dentist needs to diagnose your oral health condition first.
- Your estimated portion of a dental procedure must be paid for at the time of service.
- You are responsible for any portion of a dental fee that is not covered by your insurance. Please be aware that we can only estimate what your insurance will pay, insurance companies have the right to change what they will pay.
- For your convenience, we accept payment by all major credit cards.
- Financing is available through Care Credit.
- For self-pay patients (no insurance), you are eligible for a discount if paid in full at time of service.
As a courtesy for our patients with dental insurance, we will help you to determine the coverage and benefits you have available.
- Please remember we offer a Dental spa atmosphere. To assure relaxation for all our patients, please turn off your cell phones/pagers.
- Please no children.
- We reserve a time that is convenient to you and we would appreciate a 24 hour minimum notice if you intend to postpone or cancel your appointment.
- Gift certificates are available
- We offer financing options to meet your needs
We serve Pearland Texas area and surrounding communities with high quality cosmetic dentistry and general dentistry.