Because a healthy smile lasts a lifetime!
Your teeth are an important part of your body and keeping them clean helps keep your mouth and your body healthy. By taking care of your teeth, eating a balanced diet, and visiting the dentist regularly, you can have healthy teeth and an attractive smile throughout your entire life.
How often should I visit my Pearland dentist?
Most people find that it is valuable to have a checkup at least every six months.
What happens when I visit My Pearland Texas dentist?
At your checkup, you will receive a thorough cleaning and an oral exam by my Pearland dentist. During the oral exam, the dentist checks the health of your mouth, teeth, gums, cheeks, and tongue. At each visit, the dentist also checks old fillings and restorations because constant pressure from chewing, grinding, or clenching can cause them to wear away, chip, or crack.
But, my teeth feel fine!
OK, but how do they look? A smile can be the most eye-catching feature of a face. With dentistry's many advances, you no longer have to settle for stained, chipped, missing, or misshapen teeth. Along with regular oral care and checkups, today's dentists offer many choices that can help you smile with confidence, including:
- Professional teeth whitening in Pearland Texas
- Fillings that mimic the appearance of natural teeth
- Tooth replacement
- Porcelian laminate veneers
What should I look for when choosing a dentist?
You may wish to consider several dentists before making your decision. During your first visit, you should be able to determine if this is the right dentist for you.
At Healthy Smiles of Pearland Dental Spa you will find:
- Your appointment schedule is convenient
- You get seated in a timely manner
- You are always seen by the same doctor
- Your Pearland Dentist will help you overcome your previous negative dental experiences
- Your Pearland Dentist treats you with empathy
- The Pearland Dental staff is friendly and informative
- Your Pearland dentist offers conscious sedation dentistry, with laughing gas (Nitrous Oxide)
- Our Shadow Creek Ranch Dental office easy to get to and close by
- You will find our Pearland Dental office clean and orderly
- Your medical and dental history is recorded and placed in a permanent file
- Your Pearland Dentist will explain techniques for good oral health
- Information about cost is presented to you before treatment is scheduled
- Your Pearland Texas Area dentist is a member of the ADA (American Dental Association)
At Healthy Smiles of Pearland Dental Spa we proudly provide high quality cosmetic dentistry and general dentistry to Pearland Texas and surrounding communities of Alvin, Missouri City and Manvel Texas and a wide variety of massage and spa services.